Testing Center Information
Where is the Testing Center and when is it open?
Location: Room 1305 - Behind the Innovation Center in the downstairs Shamrock Hallway
Hours: Tuesdays and Thursdays during CORE and from 3:40 pm - 5:00 pm.
We are open for release students during their release periods.
Sign-Up: STUDENTS MUST BE SIGNED UP on TheSchoolCORE.com to attend (does not apply to release students).
- Communicate with your teacher that you plan to take your assessment in the Testing Center.
- Students must sign up on TheSchoolCORE.com if they are coming to make up an assessment.
- Photo ID required (or picture of your ID, or PowerSchool/Canvas account with picture showing)
- Backpacks/personal items are not allowed at your desk area and must be left in the front of the room.
- All electronic devices must be turned off (no alarms, no vibrate) and be placed in a sleeve, small bag, or face down under your seat - this includes laptops, cell phones, Apple watches, etc. (automatic 0 on the assessment and a Thursday school if proctor sees these items out)
- No food, no drink
- Assessments are kept in the Testing Center for two weeks. After that point, it will be returned to your teacher for no credit.
What do I do when I get to the Testing Center?
- Be sure you meet all Student Guidelines listed above.
- Give picture ID to the proctor.
- Take your assessment to your seat and begin working.
- ROCK that assessment with your best effort.
- Return completed assessment to the proctor.
Questions? Send Ms. Hahn or Mrs. Malin a Canvas message anytime.