What is the Chick-Fil-A Leader Academy?
- The Chick-Fil-A Leader Academy teaches leadership skills and the concept of servant leadership to WHS Sophomores and Juniors.
- Students learn leadership concepts in monthly leadership labs which introduce students to various leadership skills and encourages students participate in servant leadership activities.
- The program culminates with an Impact Project that students design, plan, and implement. The goal of the Impact Project is to improve not only WHS and its students but the community as a whole.
Who is Involved?
- Students are selected on the basis of teacher recommendation.
- Leadership labs occur monthly.
- The Leader Academy Kick-Off will take place September 21st, 4th and 5th Period in the WHS Learning Center.
- Any questions or comments please e-mail Mark Ewing at firstname.lastname@example.org.